Xender for Samsung Mobile – Transfer files between devices using Xender
With Xender application, sending and receiving files from one device to another can be done within seconds. It is the best and fastest file transferring application that can be used on any Samsung mobiles. As Xender Apk is available on the Play Store, anyone can download it on their Samsung device to transmit files with one-tap. Use Xender for Samsung to share any type of files instantly. It includes photos, videos, movies, music, documents, PDFs, etc, using the Xender on Samsung device at any time anywhere.
Never rely on any external USB cable anymore to share different files. With Xender app for Samsung phone, you will be able to transfer file instantly. Samsung Xender works 200 times faster than Bluetooth transferring and thus you can take advantage of all the oldest means of file sharing in an efficient way possible. Xender is a file sharing app that uses the direct Wifi connection to transfer files between devices wirelessly. So you don’t even require an internet connection to send and receive files by using Xender on Samsung phone.
There isn’t any limit on the type of file you share using the Xender Samsung app. You can share unlimited files all at once to other Xender app users without any restrictions. Besides sharing one-on-one, you can share the same type of files to a group of five people connected to one network using Xender group sharing feature. With the cross-platform support, you can transfer files between Samsung and other devices easily. Xender for Samsung z2 supports several different languages and thus is been the choice of more than 500 million users globally.
Read also How to use Xender to transfer files
Features of Xender on Samsung
Find all the salient features of Xender app on Samsung devices at a glance from below.
- Use Xender Samsung app to quickly share files with anyone at any time from anywhere.
- It supports sending and receiving files of almost all types without any limitations.
- Xender for Samsung z1 works without the UFC cable, internet, data, Wifi, NFC connection.
- You can wirelessly transfer files to other Xender app users at 200 times faster than the Bluetooth connection.
- Xender Samsung lets you share photos, music, videos, movies, documents, PDFs, apps, and more other file types.
- In Xender for Samsung z4, take your old phone contents like pictures, videos, music, contacts, SMS, games, etc to your new phone using phone replicate.
- Works as a file manager and lets you view, move, and delete files or take a backup copy when your device needs to be cleaned.
- Share the same type of files to multiple Xender app users for up to five by inviting to them join the group.
- Use Connect to PC mode to transfer files between your Samsung phone and desktop platforms.
Related Xender for Tizen (Samsung Phone)
Steps to Download Xender for Samsung
Downloading Xender for Samsung devices is easy as it is available in the Play Store. So you can follow the steps given below to download Xender for Samsung.
Step 1: On your Samsung device, you have to tap on the menu icon to click on the Play Store to open it.
Step 2: Use the search bar of the Play Store to type in as Xender and click on the search icon to find it.
Step 3: A list of apps, along with Xender app will be shown on your Samsung device and you have to click on the logo of Xender app.
Step 4: You will be taken to the app information page of Xender app and just click on the Install button.
You may also like Xender for Mac
Step 5: Wait for the Xender download on Samsung to complete. To begin the installation, you have to click on the
Step 6: Open the Xender on Samsung device to start transferring files across devices with ease.
Hope the article about Xender for Samsung is useful to you in dealing with it. In case of any queries, you can comment us below and let us resolve it.